Post Show Report
IREIS (International Real Estate Investment & Exhibition Show) and the accompanied conference was an important event to provide investors as well as other stakeholders in the real estate industry with an ideal opportunity to explore the latest industry developments within
the UAE and abroad.
Nigeria Real Estate Investment & Exhibition (NREIE) exhibited properties from PWAN HOMES, AMEN Estate and had on display Souvenirs, demo CDs from other top Nigerian developers.
IREIS 2015 SHOW PROFILE
Date: 29-31 October 2015
Venue: ADNEC, Abu Dhabi
Number of Exhibitors: 84
Number of Visitors: 7,327
Conference Participants: 183
Exhibiting Countries: 21
Visitor Countries Represented: 71
Deals Closed: 125 Million USD
- PricewaterHouse Coopers says growth rate of the real estate sector in Nigeria will increase to $11.36 billion in 2015 & 13.65billion in 2016.
- Rent in Lagos is one of the highest in the world with achievable rents of more than $1,020/sq.m
- Most developers exhibited for these reasons:
1. To meet new clients
2. To look for new opportunities
3. To improve the profile of the company
4. To exhibit their products to the international community
Get to know more about the latest trends in the real estate industry and also new opportunities for investment.
Download a copy of the Post Show Report Here.
You can also download NREIE’s Presentation at the Event Here.